The Governors of the school are required to hold policies relating to school life and development.
Please click on the policies below if you would like to read the whole policy.
All school policies are reviewed in line with the policy schedule set out by the Governing Body or when new legislation dictates.
- Accessibility Plan 2015-16
- Admission Policy and arrangements
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Absence Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- DVIS Lockdown Policy and Procedures
- Equalities Policy and Plan
- Freedom Of Information Guide
- Homework Policy
- How to make a complaint
- Medical Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation
- Pupil Premium Policy
- RE Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Information Report
- SRE Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
If there is a policy that you would like to read and cannot find here please call the school office and they will send you a copy.